Sunday, July 6, 2008

CNN Heroes!

CNN Heroes is doing a story on 4 Paws and its founder Karen Shirk! The story will air during Larry King Live on thursday July 17th, and will repeat from 11am -12 pm on Friday, 11am-12pm and 5pm-6pm on Saturday (I don't know what time zone! I don't have cable, so I'll be looking for it online). It will also be on the web site with a written article, slide show, and additional footage. ( In addition, there will also be an article on CNN.com and will include links to the story, two additional ‘web extra’ pieces and a link to the 4 Paws website. All of this information will also be up until the end of the year on the HEROES website at www.cnn.com/ heroes.)

I'm going to try to get someone to record it for me, but if I can't I'm sure it will be just as good online!

I'm in the process of advertizing for our Rummage Sale coming up. I'm hoping for a good turnout! We'll see how it goes.

Our total is officially $8,175--all of the previously pending donations have posted and I don't know if there are any more pending at this time.

Only $4,825 to go!

No comments: